Monday, March 26, 2012

CHARACTER

Chararcter is the combination of qualities or features that distinguishes one person, group, or thing from another. Some traits of character are honesty, loyalty, dependability, self-esteem, reliability, trustworthy, and responsibility. On my job and at school, I try to demonstrate character. You should demonstrate character everywhere you go because people can label you from it. If someone lie all the time and are not dependable people can label them as having bad character.
I try to improve my character everyday. If I tell someone I am going to do something for them, I make sure I do it. If I do not do it they can label me as being dishonest or not dependable.

A quote that I like for character is:

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment